Thai massages at Sansei at the Grandhotel Pupp are performed only by certified and experienced therapists. Thus, you may be certain that you will receive the best possible care.
- For most Thai massage types, clients are dressed in special cotton clothes that are provided by our staff before the massage. The only exception is the Thai Oil Massage, during which the clients wear single-use underwear that is again provided to them by our staff. Be sure to come early for your massage so that you have enough time to change.
- The massage is performed on a special massage bed made for this purpose.
- During the massage, the therapist will use her thumbs, palms, feet, and knees to relax specific points on your body. The therapist will first apply light pressure and then gradually proceed to stretching techniques.
- Some massage techniques may feel somewhat unpleasant. However, pain is an indication of an energy block, which the therapist will attempt to remove. Do not hesitate to inform your therapist of escalating or persisting pain.
- After the massage, you will feel ultimate relief.